Words cannot begin to express my gratitude to the gifted and talented people who have assisted with the development and realization of Race for the Sky. Each one has contributed their gifts in donation to the vision of remembering the transformed streets of New York City after 9/11. This project has been a musical and artistic labor of love and healing, memory and peace. For your support, ingenuity, and gifts, you have my deepest respect and appreciation. Thank you!
I am indebted to City Lore Executive Director Steve Zeitlin, co-curator of the Missing exhibit Marci Reaven, Missing photographer Martha Cooper, and all at City Lore for their wonderful work. Thanks especially for the generous permission to use the powerful Missing photographs of Martha Cooper for the Race for the Sky web site. Race for the Sky was born out of the Missing exhibit.
- LeAnn Overton
- Katie Kresek
- Karla Moe
- The poets Hilary North, Alicia Vasquez and the anonymous poet of To the Towers Themselves
- Richard Pearson Thomas
- Anthony Pulgram
- Steve Zeitlin, Martha Cooper, and the staff of City Lore
- The New-York Historical Society
- Poets House
- People’s Poetry Gathering
- William Harvey
- Alexander Dashnaw, Ruth Golden, Chris Culver, Gary Klein, Emily Cintron, Lisa Meyer, and the faculty, students, and staff of the Department of Music of the CW Post Campus of Long Island University
- Haggith Gor Ziv, Head of the Center of Critical Pedagogy at Kibbutzim College, Tel Aviv
- Jeanne Goffi-Fynn, Stephen Brookfield, and the Department of Music and Music Education, Teachers College, Columbia University
- Jennifer Bodenweber, Kirsten Davis, Christopher Fecteau, Daniel Green, Joshua Grunmann, Velma Guyer, John Hall, Jordan Hall, Willow Johnson, Danielle McRoy, Maria Newman, Sarah Schwartz, Gayle Shay, Rosemary Hyler Ritter, Carter Scott, and John Simmons
- Kelsey Halbert
- Stephen Beveridge
- Renee Monrose
- Sean Swinney
- Glendower Jones of Classical Vocal Reprints
- Todd Alan Johnson
- Brent Ness and James Noyes of the MOSA series.
- Anna Lee Campbell and Henry Lopez
- Sam Ellis and the family of Valerie Silver Ellis
- The family of Angel Luis Juarbe, Jr.
My parents, Nancy and Dan Radakovich, my children Sarah and Lukas Holsberg, and all my extended family
And most of all, my husband Peter Holsberg